- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- General map of Cairo.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- The city of New York.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Chicago, central business section.
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Republic of Liberia
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: United States Remove Language: Russian Remove Location: Kupreanof Strait Remove
Merkatorskai︠a︡ karta Proliva Kuprei︠a︡nova : nakhodi︠a︡shchagosi︠a︡ mezhdu ostrovami Kadʹi︠a︡kom i Afognakom
Depths shown by soundings. Ms. in black and red inks with blue wash on tracing linen. Traced names in Russian. Names added in red ink in English. Handwritten in ink at bottom: ...
- Contributor: Murashev - Nichols, H. E. (henry Ezra) - Davidson, George - Tebenʹkov, Mikhail Dmitrievich - Russia. Gidrograficheskīĭ Departament
- Date: 1849