- [Base map of Alabama].
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- A capital do Brasil.
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- The city of New York.
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Grand Canyon
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: United States Remove Language: Russian Remove Location: Russia Remove
Depths shown by soundings in coastal waters. Also covers Russian Far East and Alaska. In Russian. Greenwich, Paris, and Petersburg meridians; Greenwich degrees numbered westward to 240⁰. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes Hydrographic Department insigne. LC copy rubber-stamped, annotated on cloth backing, fold-lined.
- Contributor: Russia. Gidrograficheskīĭ Departament
- Date: 1844