- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Chicago, central business section.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Yellowstone National Park
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- A capital do Brasil.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: United States Remove Location: Georgia Remove Location: Chickamauga Remove Contributor: Ferger, Edward Remove
Scale not given. LC Civil War Maps (2nd ed.), 154.5 Copyright no. 20184aa, May 27, 1895. 98 sites are listed and keyed by number to the map. Description derived from published bibliography. Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image.
- Contributor: Ferger, Edward - Taylor, A. J.
- Date: 1895