- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- The city of New York.
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Yellowstone National Park.
- New Zealand.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: United States Remove Location: Georgia Remove Subject: Savannah Remove Location: Atlanta Remove
Sherman's march from Atlanta to the sea. Drawn from official map of Brig. Genl. O. M. Poe, Chief Engineer.
Includes portions of Tennessee and Georgia from Atlanta to Savannah, highlighting Sherman's March to the Sea, also referred to as the Savannah Campaign of 15 November to 21 December 1864.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Date: 1864-11-15