- London &c. actually surveyed
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Yellowstone National Park
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: United States Remove Location: Virginia Remove Location: Richmond Remove Contributor: Ettling, Theodor Remove
From the Illustrated London news, Sept. 7, 1861. Relief shown by hachures. Shows buildings, railroads and roads. This item is in the Map Collection of the Library of Virginia; please contact the Library's Archives Research Services department for more information. Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image. April 2003, Map Cataloging Team. Civil War project no.: lva00128. Conservation: Etherington ...
- Contributor: Ettling, Theodor
- Date: 1861