- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Yellowstone National Park.
- The city of New York.
[Plat of a survey for William Hughes, Jr. of 460 acres in Frederick County, Va. on the Cacapon River].
Title from Lawrence Martin's The George Washington Atlas. 1932. Survey plot is located either in Hampshire County or Morgan County, W. Va. Handwritten on verso: William Hughes Junr., plat for 460 acres, 1753, deed drawn. Pen-and-ink. Mounted on linen covered cardboard. Accompanied by handwritten surveying notes of April 4, 1750, signed by George Washington. Martin. George Washington atlas, 14a Available also through the Library ...
- Contributor: Washington, George
- Date: 1750