- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- The city of New York.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Plan of New Orleans.
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600 to 1699 Remove Subject: United States Remove Part of: Ammem Remove Contributor: Gascoyne, Joel Remove
Oriented with north toward the right. Annotated in pencil on verso. Available also through the Library of Congress web site as a raster image. Vault
- Contributor: Gascoyne, Joel
- Date: 1682