- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- The city of New York.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600 to 1699 Remove Subject: United States Remove Part of: Ammem Remove Contributor: Reid, John Remove
Bibliographic information on back reprinted. Stokes called this "the first known copperplate made in America." (v. 6 plate 84, opp. p. 60). This was disproved by Wroth. Map was engraved in England. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Reid, John - Simson, R.
- Date: 1685