- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- London &c. actually surveyed
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600 to 1699 Remove Subject: United States Remove Part of: Ammem Remove Language: Spanish Remove
Relief shown pictorially. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan - Library of Congress
- Date: 1650