- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Republic of Liberia
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: United States Remove Subject: Aerial Views Remove Subject: New Hampshire Remove Location: Alton Bay Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.) 469.2 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes 2 insets and index to points of interest. AACR2: 100; 651/1; 710/1
- Contributor: Norris, George E. - Burleigh Litho
- Date: 1888