- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- A capital do Brasil.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Plan of New Orleans.
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1800 to 1809 Remove Subject: United States Remove Subject: Aerial Views Remove
Bird's-eye view. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes index to points of interest. LC copy imperfect: Brittle, darkened, stained, and missing small sections along edges. PM3 Acquisitions control no. 94-3
- Date: 1800