- Battle of Monocacy.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: United States Remove Subject: Battle of Remove
Scale not given. LC Civil War Maps (2nd ed.), 446.4 From McLaughlin, John. A memoir of Hector Tyndale, brigadier-general and brevet major general, U.S. Volunteers. Philadelphia [Collins, printer] 1882. Follows p. 118. Accompanied by: Index to map. p. 118. (Photocopy, 36 x 28 cm.) Map indicates troop positions and lines of march. Description derived from published bibliography. Available also through the Library of Congress ...
- Contributor: Tyndale, Hector
- Date: 1882