- Map of Liberia
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Yellowstone National Park
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The city of New York.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1500 to 1599 Remove Subject: United States Remove Subject: Virginia Remove
Scale ca. 1:1,700,000. Has watermark. Oriented with north to the right. Relief shown pictorially and by hachures. Pictorial map. Covers coastal region from Cape Fear to Chesapeake Bay. From Thomas Hariot's A briefe and true report of the new found land of Virginia, 1590. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2
- Contributor: White, John - Bry, Theodor De - Harriot, Thomas
- Date: 1590