- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- General map of Cairo.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1620 to 1629 Remove Subject: United States Remove
Sixth state. Relief shown pictorially. Oriented with north to the right. Accompanied by 2 exhibit notes and LC jacket note. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Smith, John - Hole, William
- Date: 1624