- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Yellowstone National Park
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Republic of Liberia
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Chicago, central business section.
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Liberia and its vicinity.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Virginia Remove Contributor: Campbell, Albert H. Remove Location: Caroline County Remove
LC Land ownership maps, 1234 Shows the names of some residents. Pen-and-ink on tracing linen sectioned in two and mounted on cloth. Originally folded, with staining and slight losses along fold lines. At head of title: Chief Engineer's Office, D.N.Va. Col. J.F. Gilmer, Ch'f Eng'r. Signature below title: Approved, Albert H. Campbell, Capt. P. Engrs. & Ch. Top. Dpt. LC Civil War maps (2nd ...
- Contributor: Campbell, Albert H. (albert Henry) - Gilmer, Jeremy Francis - Campbell, Albert H.
- Date: 1862