- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- London &c. actually surveyed
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- General map of Cairo.
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Battle of Monocacy.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Virginia Remove Contributor: Fowler, T. M. Remove Location: Bristol Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 952 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes illus., index to points of interest, and directory. AACR2
- Contributor: Fowler, T. M. (thaddeus Mortimer) - Fowler, T. M.
- Date: 1912