- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Chicago, central business section.
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- General map of Cairo.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Virginia Remove Contributor: Fowler, T. M. Remove Location: Emporia Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 954 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes illus. AACR2
- Contributor: Fowler, T. M. (thaddeus Mortimer) - Fowler, T. M.
- Date: 1907