- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Yellowstone National Park.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- A capital do Brasil.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Map of Liberia
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Ivory Coast.
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Virginia Remove Contributor: United States Coast Survey Remove Subject: Norfolk Remove
Sketch map of "U.S. Navy Yard" vicinity at Portsmouth (Va.) showing buildings, shipbuilding docks, drydock, buoys, and locations of the scuttled U.S. ships "Pennsylvania", "Columbia", "Raritan", and "Delaware". Title from verso (red-ink handwriting). Pen-and-ink (black and red). Rubber-stamped at lower right: U.S.C. & G. Survey, Library and Archives, Feb. 21 1902, Ass. No. 738 X [no. handwritten in black ink]. Handwritten in black ink ...
- Contributor: United States Coast Survey
- Date: 18??