- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Ivory Coast.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- New Zealand.
- Grand Canyon
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Map of Liberia
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Virginia Remove Contributor: United States Coast Survey Remove Subject: Tidewater (region) Remove
Depths shown by contours and soundings. Shows fortifications, settlements, roads, railroads, streams, and vegetation in some areas. Also covers Richmond city region. Annotated in purple ink at lower right: Camps and routes of march of the U.S. Engineer Battln. during the Peninsula Campaign--1862. [Signed] Gilbert Thompson, U.S. Eng'r Battln.--1862. Also annotated in purple ink to show the lines of march in 1864 and ship ...
- Contributor: United States Coast Survey - Lindenkohl, A. - Lindenkohl, H. (henry) - Krebs, Charles G. - Thompson, Gilbert
- Date: 1865