- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- New Zealand.
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Hudson's Bay's country
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- [Base map of Alabama].
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Virginia Remove Contributor: United States Coast Survey Remove Subject: Tidewater (va. : Region) Remove
Depths shown by contours and soundings. Shows fortifications, settlements, roads, railroads, streams, and vegetation in some areas. Also covers Richmond city region. Annotated in purple ink at lower right: Camps and routes of march of the U.S. Engineer Battln. during the Peninsula Campaign--1862. [Signed] Gilbert Thompson, U.S. Eng'r Battln.--1862. Also annotated in purple ink to show the lines of march in 1864 and ship ...
- Contributor: United States Coast Survey - Lindenkohl, A. - Lindenkohl, H. (henry) - Krebs, Charles G. - Thompson, Gilbert
- Date: 1865