- Yellowstone National Park.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- The city of New York.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Merrimac, Mass.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Virginia Remove Language: Dutch Remove Location: Maryland Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Date: 1639