- General map of Cairo.
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1860-1869 Remove Subject: Virginia Remove Language: German Remove
Bird's-eye view of Washington D.C. region to horizon. Relief shown by shading and landform drawings. Does not show Civil War battle positions or other military features. Panel title/title in lower margin. Oriented with north to the bottom. Includes distance list. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. LC copy stained, wrinkled at fold lines, annotated in pencil, has ...
- Contributor: Verlag Von A.D. Geisler - Anst. V. G. Henckel
- Date: 1862