- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Yellowstone National Park
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Republic of Liberia
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Virginia Remove Language: Ng Remove Contributor: W. [otherwise Unidentified] Remove
Accompanies letter of W. to "Willie" [?] concerning the Battle of the Crater and Oakwood Cemetery, Richmond, Va. Available also through the Library of Congress web site as a raster image. Manuscripts
- Contributor: W. [otherwise Unidentified]
- Date: 1864-07-30