- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- General map of Cairo.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Map of Liberia
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Virginia Remove Language: Ng Remove Location: Richmond Remove Subject: Appomattox Remove
The purpose of this map is uncertain; it may have been to identify the rail lines within the corridor between Fredericksburg and Petersburg. Included (as phrased by Sneden) are the Richmond and Danville Railroad, Lynchburg Railroad, Norfolk and Petersburg Railroad, Virginia Central Railroad, and the Richmond Fredericksburg (Railroad). A few key events in the entire war are indicated such as the surrender of Lee ...
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox