- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Map of Liberia
- Chicago, central business section.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- General map of Cairo.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Virginia Remove Language: Ng Remove Subject: Berdan, Hiram Remove
Details the action of July 1, 1862, with most of the major Confederate forces under the command of Stonewall Jackson, D. H. Hill, and Magruder, identified in their location north of Malvern Hill, and all the Union troops due south of the Confederates, notably including Berdan's sharpshooters and the troops of Heintzelman, under whom Sneden served, Couch, Morell, and others.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Date: 1862-07-01