- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Virginia Remove Location: Fairfax County Remove Contributor: Burr, Edward Remove
Relief shown by contours. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Burr, Edward - United States. Army. Corps of Engineers
- Date: 1904