- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- Yellowstone National Park
- China-India border.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Grand Canyon
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Chicago, central business section.
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
Covers Occoquan River from Bland's Ford to entrance of Bull Run and covers Bull Run from entrance of Cub Run to mouth. Shows fords, military roads, common roads, H.Q. Manassas Station, settlements, wooded areas, and streams. Pen-and-ink (red and black) and watercolors (blue and light green). "For Col. Harrston" handwritten in lead pencil below legend. In ink handwriting on cloth backing: Col. Harrston. Oriented ...
- Contributor: Harrston
- Date: 186?
Refine your results
- Bull Run (loudoun County-Fairfax County and Prince William County)
- Maps, Manuscript 1
- Maps 1
- Civil War 1
- Bull Run (loudoun County-Fairfax County and Prince William County, Va.) 1
- Bull Run (loudoun County-Prince William County and Fairfax County-Prince William County) 1
- Manassas Region 1
- Manassas Region (va.) 1
- Fords (stream Crossings) 1
- History 1