- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Battle of Monocacy.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Chicago, central business section.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
Atlas of fifteen miles around Washington, including the counties of Fairfax and Alexandria, Virginia
Some p. were originally folded. Phillips 1500 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. LC copy deacidified and rebound with each leaf encapsulated. Pages 86-87 numbered 76-77. Map of the United States on p. - and world map on p. -.
- Contributor: Hopkins, Griffith Morgan
- Date: 1879