- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Virginia Remove Location: Fairfax County Remove Subject: Fairfax Remove
Shows the movement of troops in a three county area extending from Warrenton, Va., in Fauquier County through Manassas, Va., in Prince William County, ending to the east around Centreville and Fairfax, Va., in Fairfax County, during the Second Battle of Manassas or Bull Run.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Date: 1862-08-27