- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Map of Liberia
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- [Base map of Alabama].
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Virginia Remove Location: Henrico County Remove Language: Ng Remove Location: James River Remove
Details the action of July 1, 1862, with most of the major Confederate forces under the command of Stonewall Jackson, D. H. Hill, and Magruder, identified in their location north of Malvern Hill, and all the Union troops due south of the Confederates, notably including Berdan's sharpshooters and the troops of Heintzelman, under whom Sneden served, Couch, Morell, and others.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Date: 1862-07-01