- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- General map of Cairo.
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- The city of New York.
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Grand Canyon
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Ivory Coast.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Virginia Remove Location: Henrico County Remove Subject: Griffin, Charles Remove
"The position of Union forces at Malvern Hill was on the West. Overlooking Warren were 36 guns having full sweep of the Valley and over the River Road. These batteries were [Stephen Hinsdale] Weed's NYork battery, Edwards', Carlisle's, Smead's and Voegele's. To these later in the day were added the siege guns 1st Conn. Artillery under Col. Robert O. Tyler[,;] these were placed on ...
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Date: 1862-06-30