- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- A capital do Brasil.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Chicago, central business section.
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Virginia Remove Location: Henrico County Remove Subject: Map Collection Remove
Map of the counties of Charles City, Goochland, Hanover, Henrico, King William, New Kent, and part of the counties of Caroline and Louisa, Virginia.
"Chief Engineer's Office D.N.V. Maj. Gen. J.F. Gilmer, Chief Engineer."--apears above title. "Map from the Confederate Engineer Bureau in Richmond, Va. General J.F. Gilmer, Chief Engineer[.] Presented to the Virginia Historical Society by his only daughter, Mrs. J.F. Minis, Sav[ana]h, Ga."--Note on map. Forms part of the Gilmer Map Collection. Relief shown by hachures. Shows towns, waterways, roads, geographic features and land owners. With ...
- Contributor: Confederate States of America. Army. Dept. Of Northern Virginia. Chief Engineer's Office - Alexander, Edward Porter
- Date: 1864