- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- The city of New York.
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Chicago, central business section.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Virginia Remove Location: Maryland Remove Contributor: Colton, J. H. Remove Subject: Delaware Remove
Colton's new topographical map of the states of Virginia, Maryland & Delaware : showing also eastern Tennessee & parts of all the fortifications, military stations, railroads, common roads, and other internal improvements
Relief shown by hachures. Prime meridians: Greenwich and Washington. Publisher's map list on cover endpaper. Includes population statistical tables. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Acquisitions control no. 91-37
- Contributor: Colton, J. H. (joseph Hutchins) - Colton, J. H.
- Date: 1862