- Yellowstone National Park
- Ivory Coast.
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1900 to 1999 Remove Subject: Virginia Remove Location: Maryland Remove Subject: West Virginia Remove
Scale ca. 1:366,000. LC Civil War Maps (2nd ed.), 509.4 Map of eastern Virginia and parts of North Carolina, Maryland, West Virginia, and Pennsylvania, showing "battles in which New York regiments were engaged," "railroads at time of war," and "turnpikes and plank roads." Union states are colored yellow, and Confederate states are green. Copyright no. "C1. F 22761." Description derived from published bibliography. Available ...
- Contributor: Northrup, William P.
- Date: 1912