- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- Grand Canyon
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Ivory Coast.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Virginia Remove Location: West Virginia Remove Contributor: Meigs, John Rodgers Remove
Scale 1:253,440. LC Civil War Maps (2nd ed.), 655.5 General map extending from Charlottesville north to the Maryland-Pennsylvania boundary and showing roads, railroads, towns, rivers, houses and names of residents, and relief by shading. Description derived from published bibliography. Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image.
- Contributor: Meigs, John Rodgers
- Date: 1864