- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- Republic of Liberia
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Plan of New Orleans.
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Virginia Remove Location: West Virginia Remove Contributor: Nicholson, W. L. Remove Subject: History Remove
This map was apparently captured by Confederate cavalry under the command of Maj. Gen. Earl Van Dorn during a raid on the Union arsenal at Holly Springs, Miss., in December 1862, and forwarded to the Confederate Engineer's Office in Richmond, Va.
- Contributor: Nicholson, W. L. - Bache, Alexander Dallas - Krebs, Charles G. - Confederate States of America. Army. Dept. Of Northern Virginia. Chief Engineer's Office - U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey
- Date: 1862