- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- China-India border.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- A capital do Brasil.
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Map of Liberia
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Virginia Remove Location: West Virginia Remove Contributor: Washington, George Remove
Scale ca. 1:600,000. Title from verso. Manuscript, pen-and-ink. Relief shown pictorially. The title, land tract boundaries with owners' initials, and some place names have been identified as annotations by George Washington made ca. 1780. The author and date of the manuscript map is not known; reference sources indicate between 1758 and 1771. Phillips. Maps of America p. 713 LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, ...
- Contributor: Washington, George - Crawford, William
- Date: 1780