- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Virginia Remove Subject: Chancellorsville Remove Location: Orange County Remove
Concerns the area between Wilderness in Orange County, Va., through Chancellorsville and Fredericksburg in Spotsylvania County, Va., giving a general overview of the placement of troops just prior and during the Battle of Chancellorsville.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Date: 1863-04-29