- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Hudson's Bay's country
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- The city of New York.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Virginia Remove Subject: Fairfax County Remove Contributor: Hopkins, Griffith Morgan Remove
Atlas of fifteen miles around Washington, including the counties of Fairfax and Alexandria, Virginia
Some p. were originally folded. Phillips 1500 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. LC copy deacidified and rebound with each leaf encapsulated. Pages 86-87 numbered 76-77. Map of the United States on p. - and world map on p. -.
- Contributor: Hopkins, Griffith Morgan
- Date: 1879