- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Grand Canyon
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- A capital do Brasil.
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- New Zealand.
- Clarion, Clarion County
Results: 26-27 of 27 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Virginia Remove Subject: Fauquier County Remove
Scale ca. 1:85,000. Photocopy. Relief shown by hachures. Author inscription taken from "Catalogue of Topographic and Geologic Maps of Virginia" by Joseph K. Roberts and Robert O. Bloomer. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. LC copy annotated: Purchased: County Clerk, Fauquier County. AACR2: 651
- Contributor: [garden, H. D.]
- Date: 1876
Focuses on a small portion of the Rappahannock River close to the line dividing Culpeper and Fauquier counties, Va., and about 8 miles (as indentified by Sneden) from Brandy Station where the Battle of Kelly's Ford occurred on 7 November 1863. Confederate positions are noted as well as the placement of the 3rd, 5th, and 6th corps of the Union Army of the Potomac.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Date: 1863-11-07
Refine your results
- Sneden, Robert Knox 14
- Virginia Historical Society 2
- Hotchkiss, Jedediah 2
- United States. Army. Corps of Topographical Engineers 2
- Schedler, J. (joseph) 2
- Gilmer, Jeremy Francis 2
- Confederate States of America. Army. Department of Northern Virginia 2
- Minis, Louisa Porter 2
- Barrows, A. S. 1
- Boswell, J. K. 1