- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Chicago, central business section.
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of Liberia
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- [Base map of Alabama].
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Hudson's Bay's country
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
Map[s] exhibiting part of the operations of the Army of Virginia under the command of Major General John Pope. Battlefield of Cedar Mountain, Aug. 9th 1862. The positions of the troops on ...
Various scales. LC Civil War Maps (2nd ed.), 577 Maps from "Report of Maj. Gen. John Pope to the Committee on the Conduct of the War." Each map gives troop positions, roads, railroads, towns, drainage, and relief by hachures. Description derived from published bibliography. Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image.
- Contributor: United States. Army. Corps of Engineers
- Date: 1862