- Beijing and vicinity.
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- The city of New York.
- General map of Cairo.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- China-India border.
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1900-1999 Remove Subject: Virginia Remove Subject: West Virginia Remove Subject: Maryland Remove
Scale ca. 1:366,000. LC Civil War Maps (2nd ed.), 509.4 Map of eastern Virginia and parts of North Carolina, Maryland, West Virginia, and Pennsylvania, showing "battles in which New York regiments were engaged," "railroads at time of war," and "turnpikes and plank roads." Union states are colored yellow, and Confederate states are green. Copyright no. "C1. F 22761." Description derived from published bibliography. Available ...
- Contributor: Northrup, William P.
- Date: 1912