- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- A capital do Brasil.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- Clarion, Clarion County
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Wisconsin Remove Location: Columbus Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 1028 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Indexed for points of interest. Vault AACR2: 100; 651/1; 710/1
- Contributor: Ruger, A. - Chicago Lithographing Co.
- Date: 1868