Machine-Readable Bibliographic Information Committee
ALA Midwinter CONFERENCE
January 16-18, 2010
DRAFT AGENDA (December 14, 2009)
Saturday, January 16, 2010, 10:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. (Boston Convention & Exhibition Center, Room 205 A/B )
- Introduction of members
- Approval of minutes from MARBI's July 2009 meetings
- Proposal No. 2010-01: Defining codes for online and direct access electronic resources in 008/23 and 008/29 (Form of item)
- Proposal No. 2010-02: Addition of subfield $5 (Institution to which field applies) in the 80X-830 Series Added Entry Fields of the MARC 21 Bibliographic Format
- Proposal No. 2010-05: Adding subfield $3 (Materials specified) to field 034 (Coded Cartographic Mathematical Data) in the MARC 21 Bibliographic and Authority formats
- Discussion Paper No. 2010-DP01:
ISBD punctuation in the MARC 21 Bibliographic Format
- Business meeting
Sunday, January 17, 2010 1:30-3:30, 4:00-6:00 p.m. (Boston Convention & Exhibition Center, Room 205 A/B )
- Continuation of any discussion from previous meeting.
- Proposal No. 2010-03: Recording Place and Date of Capture in the MARC21 Bibliographic Format
- Proposal No. 2010-04: New data elements in the MARC 21 Authority and Bibliographic Format for works and expressions
- Discussion Paper No. 2010-DP02: Encoding URIs for controlled values in MARC records
- Discussion Paper No. 2010-DP03: Encoding the International Standard Name Identifier (ISNI) and the International Standard Text Code (ISTC) in the MARC 21 Bibliographic and Authority Format
Monday, January 26, 2009 1:30-3:30 p.m.
- No meeting scheduled.
MARC 21 HOME >> MARBI
Midwinter 2010 Agenda