Format Notated Music
- Pop goes the weasel
- The Mothers' Offering
- The message of victory
- Hymni totivs anni iuxta ritum Sanctæ Romanæ Ecclesiæ cvm ...
- A boychik up-to-date
- Republican ticket. Liberty and Union
- "The Old Person of Cassel (1905)" by Margaret Ruthven Lang
- The Yanks With The Tanks
- American banner march / A Union Lady
- Battle Hymn of the Republic
- "Nobody Knows de Trouble I've Seen" by Harry Thacker Burleigh
- Sérénade morceau piano & violon
- Swan Lake (ballet in 2 acts and 3 tabluex) / Petr Ilich ...
- Oh! How I Hate To Get Up In The Morning!
- Casta Diva (Cavatina from "Norma") by Belini
- Over There
- All About You / Sylvia Fine
- American Document (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- We've Called The Kaiser's Bluff
- Dayton light guard march / C Rex
- Grace and Beauty / James Scott
- Bowery Buck / Tom Turpin
- Narcisse (ballet in 1 act) / Nikolai Tcherepnin
- Postcard to Totenberg’s mother, 1935
- Aaron Copland with Marian Anderson, rehearsing "Lincoln ...
- Dean Reed sharing Alan Jabbour's renditions of Henry Reed's ...
- Diporti di Evterpe overo, cantate & ariette a voce sola, opera ...
- Maori: a Samoan song
- General Halleck's grand march
- Dark Meadow (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Notated Music Remove Date: 1770 to 1779 Remove Contributor: And by the Author Remove
print | 1 score (10, 109 p.) ; 17 x 23 cm. | composed by William Billings ... (Statement Of Responsibility). Includes index. RISM, A/I/1, B 2646 (Citation/Reference). Print (Form).
- Contributor: Printed by Edes and Gill - And to Be Sold by Them - By Deacon Elliot - By Josiah Flagg - By Gillam Bass - And by the Author - Billings, William
- Date: 1770
Look inside: 160 results