Format Notated Music
- Il primo libro de madrigali a cinque voci
- O Bird of Paradise Waltz
- Fire on the Mountain [music transcription]
- Columbia the gem of the ocean
- H. T. Burleigh (1866-1949)
- Great conversations: the conductors: Zubin Mehta (Segment 12)
- Columbia the Gem of the Ocean
- Romeo and Juliet (ballet in 2 parts) / Constant Lambert
- That Baseball Rag, Arthur Collins
- Anchor & Star / John Philip Sousa
- Amazing Grace, Hale Smith
- Henry Reed playing the fiddle, accompanied by Bobbie Thompson of...
- Photograph of Alexandre Benois's costume for Albrecht in Giselle
- The message of victory
- Squire Jones's daughter. H. De Marsan, ... 38 & 60 Chatham ...
- Through the House Give Glimmering Light, op. 39, no. 3
- Victor Herbert (1859-1924)
- Aaron Copland with Marian Anderson, rehearsing "Lincoln ...
- Diporti di Evterpe overo, cantate & ariette a voce sola, opera ...
- Aaron Copland by candlelight, studio in the Berkshires, ...
- Sylvia Fine composes at piano
- African Song / Sylvia Fine
- California grand march
- [ Letter from Samuel Barber to Oliver Strunk, April 1937?]
- Squirrel hunters march / Jessie Brinley
- The Mugwumps Met Him On The Way
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, Ariette [Ein Weib ist das herlichste ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Notated Music Remove Date: 1700 to 1799 Remove Contributor: And to Be Sold by Them Remove
print | 1 score (10, 109 p.) ; 17 x 23 cm. | composed by William Billings ... (Statement Of Responsibility). Includes index. RISM, A/I/1, B 2646 (Citation/Reference). Print (Form).
- Contributor: Printed by Edes and Gill - And to Be Sold by Them - By Deacon Elliot - By Josiah Flagg - By Gillam Bass - And by the Author - Billings, William
- Date: 1770
Look inside: 160 results