Format Notated Music
- Aaron Copland conducting in rehearsal at the Shed, Tanglewood
- Take me out to the ball game
- Il primo libro de madrigali a cinque voci
- Abraham Lincoln's funeral march / C. H Bach
- Hymni totivs anni iuxta ritum Sanctæ Romanæ Ecclesiæ cvm ...
- Barber cto., Stokowsky; program notes
- Love's telegraph
- Choreographic notes for Bronislava Nijinska's Le Train Bleu, ...
- Battle Hymn of the Republic
- Aaron Copland under umbrella, University of Kansas, 1973
- Can the soldiers forget
- Henry Reed with his wife, Nettie Mullins Reed, date unknown.
- Hauss music geistlicher Gesäng darunter etliche auff die ...
- J. S. Smith & Co. copy of the Emancipation Proclamation
- The mocking bird cotillons
- Fanfare for the Common Man
- John Lomax
- James 'Super Chikan' Johnson (Blues / slide guitar and 'gijo'/ ...
- Pop goes the weasel
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, Ariette [Ein Weib ist das herlichste ...
- The Mugwumps Met Him On The Way
- I want to go to the ball game
- Squirrel hunters march / Jessie Brinley
- After you've gone / Creamer
- Aaron Copland by candlelight, studio in the Berkshires, ...
- Berlin Phil, 1955; program
- Libro primo d'intavolatvra di chitarone
- Amazing Grace, Hale Smith
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Notated Music Remove Date: 1770 to 1779 Remove Contributor: By Deacon Elliot Remove
print | 1 score (10, 109 p.) ; 17 x 23 cm. | composed by William Billings ... (Statement Of Responsibility). Includes index. RISM, A/I/1, B 2646 (Citation/Reference). Print (Form).
- Contributor: Printed by Edes and Gill - And to Be Sold by Them - By Deacon Elliot - By Josiah Flagg - By Gillam Bass - And by the Author - Billings, William
- Date: 1770
Look inside: 160 results