Format Notated Music
- My Lord's writing all the time
- Le Bal des Oiseaux / Sylvia Fine
- De Ecclesiae Coptae..
- Kingdom coming
- After you've gone / Creamer
- Il primo libro de madrigali a cinque voci
- Amazing grace, Elvis Presley
- Aaron Copland at his piano, Rock Hill, 1978
- Il secondo libro de madrigali a cinqve voci
- Carl Engel, chief of the Music Division, Library of Congress, ...
- Henry Reed playing the fiddle, accompanied by Bobbie Thompson of...
- Through the House Give Glimmering Light, op. 39, no. 3
- American banner march / A Union Lady
- The Alsacian railroad gallops
- The little old cabin in the lane
- Stephen Foster's 'Jeanie with the light brown hair'
- Vive la republique
- Dayton light guard march / C Rex
- Pop goes the weasel
- Meet Me in St. Louis, Louis, by Billy Murray
- [Chansonnier de M. le marquis de Laborde] (Library of Congress)
- Despite and still song-cycle, opus 41 : second draft
- General Halleck's grand march
- Sylvia Fine composes at piano
- Amazing grace, Pipes and Drums and Military Band of the Royal ...
- Over There
- Aaron Copland with car; probably at Yaddo, ca. 1932
- Alan Jabbour talks about Henry Reed's fiddling and bowing ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Notated Music Remove Date: 1910 to 1919 Remove Contributor: Jerome H. Remick Remove
Notated Music. print | 1 score (2 pages) ; 35 cm | music by M. L. Lake ; words by E. Paul Hamilton. (Statement Of Responsibility). For voice and piano. Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress Web site. (Additional Physical Form). Staff notation. (Language). Print (Form). Unmediated (Form). Volume (Form).
- Contributor: Jerome H. Remick - Lake, M. L. - Hamilton, E. Paul - Lake, Mayhew
- Date: 1918
Look inside: 4 results