Format Notated Music
- That Baseball Rag, Arthur Collins
- Photograph of Bronislava Nijinska and V. Karnetzky in Polovtsian...
- Aaron Copland with Marian Anderson, rehearsing "Lincoln ...
- 12th street rag / Euday Bowman
- Missæ octo vocvm, cvm dvplici basso ad organum accomodato
- Rose of Killarney
- Squire Jones's daughter. H. De Marsan, ... 38 & 60 Chatham ...
- Zouave battalion quickstep / C. M Currier
- Ludwig van Beethoven, Sonata no. 10 in G major, op. 96, for ...
- Stars and stripes forever
- Anchor & Star / John Philip Sousa
- American Document (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Over there
- Hauss music geistlicher Gesäng darunter etliche auff die ...
- Ekstasis (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Country Club / Scott Joplin
- Josh and Henry Reed, ca. 1903. Henry Reed, age 19, plays banjo ...
- The Shrapnel Blues
- The Mugwumps Met Him On The Way
- K-4 Pacific
- Cluck Old Hen [music transcription]
- The kitchen cop
- Glen Lyn, Virginia, November 29, 1975.
- Cartoon of Sousa and King Edward VII / Unknown
- Gerry Mulligan - March, 1990 / Carol Friedman
- Melnotte's banjo
- Over There
- Estimated costs--Martha Graham Dance Company
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Notated Music Remove Date: 1700 to 1799 Remove Contributor: Library of Congress Remove Part of: Music Division Remove
The finding aid provides a description of the Newland/Zeuner collection which consists primarily music (printed and ms.) for piano, 2 or 4 hands, and songs, with a concentration in sacred vocal works in Latin and English. (The music in Latin may represent the only known source of pre-Cacilienverein 19th-century American Catholic Church music.) Composers range from Mozart and Rossini to George F. Root and ...
- Contributor: Library of Congress - Newland, William Augustine
- Date: 2005