Format Notated Music
- The mocking bird cotillons
- Il primo libro de madrigali a cinque voci
- Great conversations: the virtuosos Segment 04)
- Bowery Buck / Tom Turpin
- Johannes Brahms, Quintett für Pianoforte, 2 Violinen, Bratsche &...
- Centennial march
- That Baseball Rag, Arthur Collins
- Aaron Copland's 'The Boatman's Dance' manuscript sketches
- Melnotte's banjo
- Columbia the gem of the ocean
- Aaron Copland at his piano, Rock Hill, 1978
- Abraham Lincoln's funeral march / C. H Bach
- Henry Reed with his wife, Nettie Mullins Reed, date unknown.
- Little Mack, in his great two horse act, in the presidential ...
- Gerry Mulligan - March, 1990 / Carol Friedman
- Stars and stripes forever
- Music score of Petrouchka (Igor Stravinsky), with choreographic ...
- The beast of Berlin
- Bullets and Bayonets / John Philip Sousa
- Aaron Copland under umbrella, University of Kansas, 1973
- Through the House Give Glimmering Light, op. 39, no. 3
- W.w. quintet
- Ludwig van Beethoven, Sonata no. 10 in G major, op. 96, for ...
- Out of work
- The little old cabin in the lane
- The Yanks With The Tanks
- Joan Of Arcs Answer
- Hymn of the Trisagion / Ragheb Moftah
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Notated Music Remove Date: 1700 to 1799 Remove Contributor: Library of Congress Remove Subject: 19th Century Remove
The finding aid provides a description of the Newland/Zeuner collection which consists primarily music (printed and ms.) for piano, 2 or 4 hands, and songs, with a concentration in sacred vocal works in Latin and English. (The music in Latin may represent the only known source of pre-Cacilienverein 19th-century American Catholic Church music.) Composers range from Mozart and Rossini to George F. Root and ...
- Contributor: Library of Congress - Newland, William Augustine
- Date: 2005